Round up of easy to make and healthy vegetarian Lentil Side dishes and Salads.
Lentils are a quintessential ingredient in many Vegetarian kitchens. They are easy to cook with and are very versatile. They can be used to make pretty much any course of the meal starting from salad to dessert. Here are
15 18 amazing Vegetarian Lentil side dishes that are great to make for your whole family.
Not all lentils lend well to Salads because some of them turn to mush when cooked. But lentils like French, Beluga and Whole Red add just perfect to make salads.
- Beluga Lentil Salad from Cook’s Hideout
- Masala Moong Dal Sundal from Cooking 4 all Seasons
- Masala Red Kidney Bean Sundal from Cooking 4 all Seasons
- Mung Bean Sundal from Cook’s Hideout
- Quinoa and French Lentils Salad from Cook N Click
It’s chilly in our neck of woods now and these lentil soups are just so hearty and nourishing. Perfect for any time of the day 🙂
Here are some interesting and delicious lentil and veggie based dishes, Indian style.
- Banana Blossom Chana Dal Kootu from Cook n Click
- Dal Tadka from The Big Sweet Tooth
- Horse Gram Subzi from My Cooking Journey
- Jaisalmeri Chana from My Cooking Journey
- Kollu Rasam – Horsegram Soup from The Big Sweet Tooth
- Masoor Dal Chutney from My Cooking Journey
- Parippu Thalichathu – Malabar Lentil Curry from The Big Sweet Tooth
- Pumpkin Kootu from Tamalapaku
- Spinach Moong Dal Saute from Tamalapaku
- Tiffin Sambar for Idlis from Cooking 4 all Seasons
- Tomato Moongdal Curry from Cook n Click