Belgian Yeast Waffles and a Product Review
Making Waffles for breakfast is probably something I wouldn’t even dream off to make at home. So when CSN Stores contacted me to do a product review, I was super excited and this time I knew exactly what I wanted to get. I got this Presto Belgian Waffle maker and after making waffles for 2 weekend breakfasts, I’m totally in love with it.
Recipe from KAF website
Belgian Yeast Waffles
- Heat milk until very hot (microwave for about 2-3 minutes depending on the power of your mw).
- Pour into a large mixing bowl (make sure that the bowl is BIG enough to accommodate doubled batter the next day), and add butter, maple syrup, salt and vanilla. Stir until butter starts to melt and the mixture cooled down to lukewarm.
- Add eggs, yeast and flour and mix until well combined. Cover the batter with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
- At this point, batter can be used to make waffles or can be refrigerated overnight to make waffles next morning.
- Preheat the waffle maker and following manufacturer’s directions, make the waffles. On my waffle maker; I used 1 cup of batter and cooked for about 5 minutes to get a perfectly cooked waffle. Enjoy right away with syrup and/or fruit.
These were probably the best waffles I ever ate and even my almost 3 year loved them. Will be making them often now.
I have to thank CSN Stores for giving me the opportunity to do the product review. The Presto Belgian Waffle Maker has a unique 180º flip design that ensures that the batter spreads evenly for waffles that are crispy on the outside and soft, fluffy and tender on the inside. It has a countdown timer and digital display signals when baking time is up. It locks in a vertical position and stands on the side making it compact and easy to store.