Easy Badam Halwa
Wish you all a very Happy Navrathri.
This is a easier version of "badam halwa". I added MTR badam feast mix to regular sooji halwa.
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee, fry sooji till it changes color to golden and loses its raw smell. Remove and keep aside. When cool, add sugar and mix well.
- Meanwhile bring milk to a boil and add the badam mix and cardamom powder.
- Add the sooji and sugar mixture to milk and mix well.
- Let it simmer until the whole halwa comes together for about 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fried cashews and raisins. Serve warm or cold.