I am hosting Valli’s Kid’s Delight event this month and the theme for this month is ‘Easter Treats‘. Easter is on April 16th this year and I thought it would be fun to make some kid friendly Easter treats. So whip up a tasty treat for the kids — they can be cakes, breads, snacks, breakfast/ brunch dishes. Make them nice and fancy to enjoy on Easter Sunday. Just remember to make them vegetarian — eggs are allowed.
Here’s a few things you need to know:
- Cook any kid approved Easter Treats and post in your blog between March 15~April 15, 2017.
- Link to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight announcement post is mandatory.
- Old posts are welcome as long as the links to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight event announcement post are included.
- Do not have blog, but want to contribute, then email me your recipes to [email protected] I will post them on my blog and include them in the round up.
- Multiple entries are allowed, in fact they are encouraged.
- Only Vegetarian dishes please, eggs are allowed.
- Use of logo is optional.
Here’s how to send in your entries:
Email your entries to [email protected] before end of day April 15, 2017 with the following information:
- Your name
- Blog name/ Blog URL (if applicable)
- Entry Name
- Entry URL (if applicable)
- Include a brief description of the dish and how he/she enjoyed it
- I can take the pictures from your posts, but if you have disabled right clicking in your blog, please send me a picture of at least 580px wide. Non-bloggers please email me a picture along with your recipe details.
Looking forward to all your entries.