Coffee of The Spice Cafe has decided to pass on the baton for hosting her Monthly Blog Patrol aka MBP event because of her work commitments. So I’m going to be your guest host for this April’s edition of MBP and the theme for this month is One Pot Wonders.
With the hectic schedules all of us keep, one pot meal ideas are a must to have in our culinary repertoire. So for this month, hop around the blogosphere, find your favorite one pot meal, cook it and post it on your blog.
Here are the rules:
- One Pot Meal should be made in only One Pot. It could be a soup, pasta dish, rice dish or even a dessert. You might even want to also use a crock pot or a slow cooker.
- Make your favorite one-pot meal from fellow blogger (it definitely has to be from a fellow blogger, not from any other cooking site.)
- Post a picture of the final recipe on your blog linking it to the parent blogger (whose recipe you made) . You can either post just the final picture or the entire recipe. You might want to highlight the changes/ substitutions you made to the original recipe. One final picture and a link to the original recipe is a must.
To send in your entry for the event:
- Email me at [email protected] with your
- Blog Name & URL
- Entry Name & URL
- Parent Recipe’s URL
- No need to send the pic (I’ll get that from your post)
- Any number of entires are allowed from one blogger.
- Deadline for the event is April 25th.
Thank you Coffee for this opportunity.