- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Cook potato in little water in microwave until fork tender.
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a sauté pan, add the onions and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add all the frozen veggies along with the potatoes (drained) and cook on medium high until the edges start to brown.
- Add cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and orzo. Mix well and let the flavors mingle for a couple of minutes.
- Add miso paste mixed in 2tsp water to orzo and cook for another 2 minutes. Serve warm.