Announcing Kid’s Delight ~ Mini Dishes theme.
I am hosting Valli’s Kid’s Delight event this month and the theme I chose for this month is ‘Mini Dishes‘. It is fun to make individual sized or mini dishes and kid’s love getting their own portions – makes them feel grown up. Also there won’t be any arguments about who got more 🙂 🙂 So make any dish in the fun size and share with us.
Here are a few examples – individual pot pies, mini cupcakes, individual cheesecakes etc. etc. Criteria is to make mini and/ or individual sized dishes. Just remember to make them vegetarian — eggs are allowed.
Here’s a few things you need to know:
- Cook any kid approved Mini Dish and post on your blog between October 16th ~ November 15th, 2018.
- Link to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight announcement post is mandatory.
- Multiple recipes are allowed, in fact they are encouraged.
- Old posts are welcome as long as the links to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight event announcement post are included.
- Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
- Do not have blog, but want to contribute, then email me your recipes to [email protected] I will post them on my blog and include them in the round up
- Only Vegetarian dishes please, eggs are allowed.
- Use of logo is optional.
Looking forward to all your entries.