I just registered for Blog Lovin, so follow me there.
This baked oatmeal is so comforting and delicious. It has a crunchy granola like crust with a coconut flavored interior. I absolutely loved how this one turned out. Even my husband who is not an oatmeal fan said he can eat this almost everyday for breakfast 🙂
Make sure to cool the dish couple of minutes before serving to give it time to set. I was in a hurry and it didn’t slice neatly, but that didn’t affect the taste of course.
Baked Oatmeal with Coconut milk and Blueberries
- 3 cups Oats Rolled
- 2 cups Coconut Milk Light
- ¼ cup brown Sugar Light
- 2 tbsps Honey , plus more for serving
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1 tbsp Egg water Replacer powder whisked in 3tbsp (or use 1 large )
- 1 cup Blueberries Fresh , plus more for sprinkling
- 5 tbsps Almonds Sliced , plus more for sprinkling
- Greek Yogurt As needed , for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 8" square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg replacer mixture with coconut milk, honey, salt and ground cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, combine oats with brown sugar. Pour the coconut mixture over oat mixture and mix to combine. Stir in blueberries and almonds.
- Spread the oatmeal mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with more blueberries and almonds. Bake for 25~30 minutes or until lightly golden on top and cooked through.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a drizzle of honey and Greek yogurt, if using.