Today’s recipe is a quick and easy sandwich that my son loves in his lunchbox. So it’s a win-win situation for both mom and the kiddo. I repinned this recipe on Pinterest and I have been making it ever since. If you had asked me about pinning or repinning or even pinterest about 5-6 months ago, I would have had no idea. But recently I have started using pinterest frequently and have pinned quite a few dishes.
This cheese sandwich is great just as is or dunked in ketchup or the creamy tomato soup. I’m going to keep the post short just like today’s dish.
Easy Cheese Sandwich
- 2 Bread - slices (I used whole grain bread)
- 2 American Cheese - slices
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices and roll it out flat.
- Place the cheese on the bread and roll it up.
- Heat 1tsp butter in a saute pan; cook the bread roll ups seam side down until cheese melts.
- Serve hot/ warm with a squeeze of ketchup.