When I made these brownies for Valentine day I tried to cut some into heart shapes, but that didn’t go very well and I ended up with brownie crumbs that I froze in a ziploc bag. Then I saw the recipe for this trifle in this month’s Food Network magazine and since I had all the ingredients on hand, I made it yesterday for the kids.
It gets a little messy while eating but the trifle is just irresistible. Both my kids loved this easy dessert 🙂 I’m sending this trifle pancakes over to Kalyani who is hosting this month’s Kid’s Delight event with ‘Chocolate’ as the theme.
- 1 Banana Medium , diced
- 2 scoops Vanilla Ice cream
- ¼ cup Cream Whipped
- 2 tsps Fudge Sauce Hot (Store-bought or homemade)
- Strawberries Maraschino cherries As needed or , chopped
- Place 1/4 of the diced banana in the bottom of the serving bowl or glass. Top it with 1/4 of crumbled brownies. Place another 1/4 of the diced banana followed by brownie crumbles.
- Top it with a scoop of vanilla and 2 tbsp whipped cream. Garnish with sprinkles, 1tsp hot fudge sauce and strawberries. Serve right away!!