This month is probably the busiest I have ever been since I had my daughter, both in blogging and personal life. If you haven’t noticed I’ve been blogging everyday in this month along with some amazing bloggers for our monthly blogging marathon. I signed up Wilton Cake decorating class and that keeps me busy for 3days a week with the baking and prepping for the class and the actual class itself. Then it was my son’s spring break, so had to keep him entertained during the day, thank god he’s back in school today.
All that introduction was to tell you that I’m also hosting Valli’s this month’s edition of Kid’s Delight event. Since I know how busy all of us are, I thought it would great to compile recipes that use 5everyday ingredients to make something healthy and tasty for our little ones.
Put on your thinking caps and start cooking some kid approved foods, anything from breakfast foods to desserts, just make sure the dish has 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS. I’ll give you salt/ sugar, pepper/chili powder, oil/butter, tempering ingredients as freebies, everything else will counted towards the 5 ingredients. Lets have fun in coming up with some delicious dishes that our kids would love.
Event runs from April 15th to May 15th, 2013.
Here are the rules:
- Cook any kid approved dish with 5 INGREDIENTS OR LESS and post in your blog between the dates mentioned above.
Freebies are Salt/ Sugar, Oil/ Butter, Pepper/ Chili powder and tempering ingredients.
- Link to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight announcement post is mandatory.
- Old posts need to be reposted with links to this post and Valli’s Kid’s Delight event announcement post.
- Do not have blog, but want to contribute, then email me your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will post them on my blog and include them in the round up.
- Multiple entries are allowed, in fact they are encouraged.
- Only Vegetarian dishes please, eggs are allowed.
- Use of logo is optional.
Here’s how to send in your entries:
Email your entries to email@example.com before end of day May 15, 2013 with the following information:
- Blog name/ Blog URL (if applicable)
- Entry Name
- Entry URL (if applicable)
- Include a brief description of the dish and how he/she enjoyed it
- I can take the pictures from your posts, but if you have disabled right clicking in your blog, please send me a picture of at least 580px wide. Non-bloggers please email me a picture along with your recipe details.
Looking forward to all your entries.