It’s officially Summer in our neck of woods and the temperatures are slowly rising. So this colorful and refreshing Rose milkshake is just perfect for the season. Recipe is from a TV cooking show.
It wasn’t until recently that I got to know that my mom likes rose milkshake. We were talking on the phone a few weeks ago and she was telling me about how she used to drink it when she was little. I wish she had told me that while she was in US, I would have made this for her. Next time she visits us, I know what to make for her.
I love the beautiful pink color rose syrup gives the drink. It might be perfect to serve for Mother’s day 🙂
Rose Milk shake
- 2 cups Milk (Dairy or non-dairy -- I used Almond milk)
- 2 tbsps Sugar (adjust as per taste)
- 2 ~ 3 tbsps Rose Syrup (adjust as per taste)
- ½ cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- Almonds As needed Chopped , for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients (except the almonds) and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve chilled with chopped almonds on top.