Summer is officially here in our neck of woods. Even though there has been more rain in the forecast than real sunny days, we are enjoying this time of the year to the maximum extent. This past weekend has been great, got to meet and spend time with some very good friends — lots of yummy food and relaxed time.
So if you are planning to entertain this summer, I have a great drink recipe that is sure to be a it at your next backyard/ BBQ party. It’s super refreshing and can be made ahead of time.
Recipe from Woman’s Day:
Strawberry Pink Lemonade
- 1 pint Strawberries - hulled and chopped
- 12 oz . cans Pink Lemonade of Frozen concentrate
- 1 quart Ginger Ale
- 6 cups Water Cold
- Strawberries Mint and/ or - for garnish
- Process frozen lemonade, hulled strawberries and 1 cup of water in a blender or food processor until berries are liquefied. This step can be done ahead of time and left in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, pour the lemonade mixture into a punch bowl. Add the remaining 5 cups of water. Gradually stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Garnish with cut strawberries and/ or mint.