Here’s a very simple and refreshing drink for your next summer party. Watermelons are a great summer fruit and this is a great way to use some of that huge melon lying in the fridge.
The concentrate for the drink can be made ahead of time and then served chilled with more ice and sparkling water mixed in.
- 3 ~ 4 cups Watermelon - chopped
- 12 oz Pink Lemonade Frozen - . can
- water Club Soda Sparkling / - as needed
- Ice cubes - as needed
- Mint leaves - for garnish
- Combine watermelon pieces and lemonade in the blender and blend until combined. Refrigerate for later use or use right away. This will be the concentrate that is used to make lemonade.
- Taste the concentrate and add club soda to dilute it to desired consistency. We liked 50-50 concentrate-sparkling water ratio for our lemonade. Serve over ice with mint garnish.