Baked Oatmeal with Coconut milk and Blueberries
Recipe to make Baked Oatmeal with Coconut Milk and Blueberries. This baked oatmeal is so comforting and delicious. It has a crunchy granola like crust with a coconut flavored interior. I absolutely loved how this one turned out.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 4 serving
- 3 cups Oats Rolled
- 2 cups Coconut Milk Light
- ¼ cup brown Sugar Light
- 2 tbsps Honey , plus more for serving
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1 tbsp Egg water Replacer powder whisked in 3tbsp (or use 1 large )
- 1 cup Blueberries Fresh , plus more for sprinkling
- 5 tbsps Almonds Sliced , plus more for sprinkling
- Greek Yogurt As needed , for serving
Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 8" square baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk the egg replacer mixture with coconut milk, honey, salt and ground cinnamon.
In a large bowl, combine oats with brown sugar. Pour the coconut mixture over oat mixture and mix to combine. Stir in blueberries and almonds.
Spread the oatmeal mixture in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with more blueberries and almonds. Bake for 25~30 minutes or until lightly golden on top and cooked through.
Serve warm or at room temperature with a drizzle of honey and Greek yogurt, if using.