Italian Fried Potatoes with Peppers
Italian Fried Potatoes with Peppers is a simple, delicious and easy to make side dish. Perfect to serve with any Italian main dishes.
- 2 Medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, finely minced
- To Taste Salt Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
Boil or microwave potatoes until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan or a cast iron skillet. Add onions, peppers and cook on medium flame for 5~6 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
Next add the boiled potatoes and cook stirring, occasionally until the potatoes are slightly roasted, about 4~6 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle fresh parsley and serve.