Sesame Noodle & Vegetable Salad
Easy to make Sesame Noodle & Vegetable Salad - perfect to pack for lunch and is great to serve hot, cold or at room temperature.
For the Noodles & Veggies:
- 12 oz. Brown Rice Noodles or Spaghetti (I used Millet & Brown rice noodles)
- 3 cups Thinly sliced or grated fresh vegetables (snow peas, peppers, scallions, cucumbers, carrot, cabbage etc.) I used store bought Broccoli slaw
- To taste Salt Pepper
For the Tahini dressing:
- ½ cup Tahini or Peanut Butter or a combination of both
- 2 tbsp Agave Nectar
- 3 tbsp or more Soy sauce (adjust as per taste)
- 1" Ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- As needed Sriracha or other hot sauce
Cook the noodles as per package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Remove onto a mixing bowl.
While the noodles are cooking, make the dressing by combining all the ingredients for the dressing. Add enough hot water to make a thick but pourable dressing.
Add the chopped veggies and dressing to the noodles, toss to evenly coat the noodles. Serve and Enjoy!!