Mini Vegetable Uthappam
Mini Vegetable Uthappam are savory Indian pancaked that are packed with veggies and are kid friendly. Great to serve as appetizer for Indian themed party or as a light meal.
- 2 cups dosa batter
- 1 cup Finely chopped Cabbage, Carrot, green beans etc.
- 2~3 Green Chilies, finely chopped
- 1" Ginger piece, finely grated
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- To taste salt
- As needed Oil, for cooking
Add vegetables, green chilies, grated ginger, cumin seeds, cilantro and salt to Dosa batter. Mix well.
Heat a griddle/ tawa on medium-high heat. Add 1tbsp of batter to make mini uthappam. Drizzle a few drops of oil on the uthappam. Cook till lightly golden, gently flip and cook until golden on the other side.
Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve as is or use a toothpick to serve with chutney of your choice.