A popular American dessert that is made frequently in the Southern States. This light and delicious dish is very easy to make and can be easily customized to ones preferences.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup pineapple Fresh , finely chopped
- ½ cup grapes Red seedless , halved
- 2 Oranges Clementines or , peeled and segmented
- 2 tbsps coconut Fresh Grated
- 3 tbsps Pecans Almonds or , toasted
Whip cream in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer along with sugar until stiff peaks form. Stir in the sour cream and whisk until combined.
Combined the chopped fruits in a small bowl.
To Assemble: Spoon the mixed fruit in the bottom of the serving glasses/ bowls, top with the whipped cream mixture and grated coconut. Repeat the layers until the top. Chill for at least 2 hours and serve cold.