Ice Cream Bread
This 2 ingredient Ice Cream Bread is extremely easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing.
- 1½ cups Self Raising flour*
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (use any flavor ice cream you want), melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 8½"x4½" baking pan with parchment paper - make sure to leave an overhang to remove the bread easily.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine flour and melted ice cream. Mix well. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 35~40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Make your own Self raising flour by mixing 2 cups All purpose flour with 1tbsp Baking powder and ½tsp Salt. Whisk and use as needed.
- Feel free to add in some chocolate chips or chopped nuts to make the bread even more yummy!!
- Experiment with the glaze - use simple sugar glaze or lemon/ lime flavored one for a spring/ summer treat.