Pasta Salad with Black Beans
Pasta Salad with black beans and colorful veggies -- a perfect make ahead dish for barbecues, picnics and take along lunches.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 6 serving
- 8 oz Pasta . Penne
- 1 15 oz . cans Black Beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 Carrots Medium , finely diced
- 1 Red Pepper Small , finely diced
- 1 Pepper Small Yellow , finely diced
- 1 Onion Small , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Basil Fresh , finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Oregano Fresh , finely chopped
For the Dressing:
- 3 tbsps Vegan Mayonnaise (use regular mayo if not vegan)
- 2 tbsps Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- To taste Salt Pepper &
Cook pasta until tender according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, Italian seasoning, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Mix well.
In a mixing bowl, combine beans, chopped veggies, herbs and cooked pasta. Stir in the dressing and mix well to coat everything evenly.
Chill the salad for at least 3~4 hours for the flavors to mingle. Serve over crispy greens and enjoy!!