Pancakes with Multigrain Flour and buttermilk
Multigrain Flour Pancakes
- Sift the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk buttermilk, maple syrup (or molasses), eggs, vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix gently until well combined. The batter will slightly thick and lots of holes in it.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and rub the pan with some butter. Dollop 1/4cup of the batter on to the pan, 2~3 at a time depending on the size of your pan. Once the bubbles form on the top of the pancake, flip it over and cook until the bottom is dark golden brown, about 4~5 minutes total.
- Wipe the pan with a paper towel or cloth and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes hot with syrup and fruits.