Roundup of 21 Delicious dishes from around the world made by Blogging Marathoners.
This is the round up of 'Pick 1 Alphabet and Cook 3 dishes'. So each BMer chose an alphabet and 3 countries that start with that alphabet and cooked 3 local dishes.
Gayathri - Letter B:
- Bahamas - Bimini Bread (Bahamas Coconut Bread)
- Burma - Sanwei Makhin (Burmese Semolina Cake)
- Bangladesh - Dimer Halua (Egg Halwa)
Sowmya - Letter F:
- Finland - Finnish Rye Scones
- Fiji - Lolo Buns (Fijian Coconut Buns)
- France - Pain Brie (Crushed Bread of Normandy)
Mir - Letter H:
- Haiti - Diri Ak Djon Djon ak Kribich (Black Mushroom Rice with Shrimp)
- Hungary - Haluska or Kaposztas Teszta (Cabbage Noodles)
- Honduras - Yuca Cake Hondurena
Archana - Letter I:
- Italy - Spaghetti Aglo e Olio
- Israel - Laffa Bread
- Iran - Lavash (Lavas)
Priya Srinivasan - Letter J:
- Jamaica - Jamaican Toto (Eggless Wholewheat Coconut Cake)
- Japan - Coffee Jelly
- Jordan - Limonana
Pavani - Letter M:
- Mexico - Esquites (Mexican Corn Salad)
- Morocco - Chickpea Soup
- Myanmar - Samusa Thouk (Burmese Samosa Soup)
Priya Suresh - Letter S:
- Spain - Mollete (Spanish Antequera Bread Rolls)
- Sudan - Addas (Sudanese Red Lentil Soup)
- Somalia - Malawah (Somalian Sweet Pancakes)
Cheese Curd In Paradise
What a beautiful collection. I love the bread from Normandy and had it when I was in France. I love that there are so many recipes I have not tried or am familiar with- thanks for giving me something to explore!
What a great roundup. I cant wait to go through everyone of these and they all look so good I dont know what to try first!
What a wonderful compilation of recipes! I'm always looking to try a new and unique recipe, and this list gives me a great place to start
What a great collection and so fabulous that none of us picked the same letter so that there is so much variety!
Lovely roundup Pavani... So many varieties of dishes to try..
I love tasting the flavours of the world without leaving home. This looks like a great list to eat through...and fun to make too. Something here for everyone.
Oh wow, this is such a wonderful collection of all the exotic dishes around the world. Some recipes caught my eye. I need to give them a try. Saving this.
What a great round up of dishes from around the world. Wonderful collection. I cannot wait to try the laffa. Looks so good.
Kylee from Kylee Cooks
What an incredible line up of recipes! It's difficult to choose a place to start!
Wow what a great roundup! I want to try all the recipes. Look very tasty and beautiful. You are a genius! It really sounds incredible!
LOL - what a wonderfully random collection of cuisines! A great way to stretch yourself and try something new... And I"ve actually been looking for a recipe for Hungarian cabbage noodles - something I half remembered and couldn't quite track down!
Oh my goodness it's really a great collection of recipes worth a try. Each recipe looks special tasty and interesting. THANK YOU!
This is a wonderful collection of recipes. We're always looking for something new and different. You went to all the trouble of searching for us. I can't wait to get started on some of the interesting dishes. Think we'll start with the Mexican corn salad.
That is great collection of recipes, I like explore the cuisine from the kitchen rather than going in plane and explore it. I am going to give it a try few of them.
What an awesome variety of recipes! Each looks wonderful. I don't know where I'd begin...I'd love to try them all! 🙂