Easy Oreo Truffle recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to make and are creamy and delicious.
For the second day of this week's blogging marathon under 'All that's round, are ladoo?' theme, I made addictive Oreo Truffle. They need just 3 ingredients and about 30 minutes to make them. Kids will love these little Oreo balls.
Main Ingredient to make Oreo Truffles:
Oreos are the main ingredient to make these truffles, of course. I rarely buy them but on one crazy shopping trip with the kids, I ended up with one big box. I wanted to use them up and this ladoo seemed like the best way to do that.
This recipe is from Kraft Recipes and I loved the fact that they are extremely easy to make.
3 Ingredient Truffle Recipe:
The 3 ingredients needed to make these Oreo Truffles are Oreos, cream cheese (reduced fat will work) and chocolate (for the outer covering).
Crushed Oreos are mixed with cream cheese, formed into balls, dipped in chocolate. That's it you have the most delectable chocolaty treat in no time.
I loved making these yummy little chocolate treats. They are perfect to make as edible gifts during holiday season and also great to have around Easter time.
Easy Oreo Truffle
- 18 Oreo Cookies
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup Semi sweet or Unsweetened Chocolate, chopped
- Pulse the cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add the softened cream cheese and pulse again until a soft dough forms.
- Form 24 balls and place them on a wax paper lined paper. Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or on a double boiler. Dip the oreo truffles in the melted chocolate and place them on the same wax paper lined plate. Chill for at least 30 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Store the leftover truffles in the fridge for up to 1 week.