One-bowl Fudge Brownie recipe that is quick and easy to make. Perfectly fudgy and delicious.
I received Sugar from Imperial Sugar. All opinions in the post are entirely mine.
It’s #Choctoberfest week and I am thinking, eating and talking chocolate. Being a chocolate loving family, I have some very happy campers at home. My first recipe for the event is this quick and easy fudge brownie.
This recipe is my sponsored for our generous sponsor, Imperial Sugar. They sent me an entire case of granulated sugar, which means I am set for halloween and holiday baking. YAY!!
Quick Fudge Brownie Recipe:
This recipe for fudge brownies is very quick and easy to make. It needs just one bowl. There is no need to melt chocolate or combine wet and dry ingredients. Simply stir all the ingredients in and you are good to go.
Perfect Fudge Brownies:
I am a little weird with my brownies – I like them not too fudgy and not too cakey. These fudge brownies have the best texture and this is probably the best recipe I have tried so far. I made it for my kids play date and all them enjoyed these warm – right out of the oven.
Edible Gift Idea:
These quick fudge brownies are great to make during the holidays. They are perfect as edible gift for your family and friends.
Quick & Easy Fudge Brownie
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup Dutch process cocoa powder or Natural Cocoa I used Natural Cacao powder
- 1½ cups Imperial Granulated Sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Instant Espresso powder, optional but highly recommended
- 3 Large Eggs
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9"x13" pan (for thin brownies) or an 8" or 9" square pan (for thicker brownies) and line with parchment.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients in the order they are written. Stir and combine all the ingredients until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes (for 9"13" pan); 26 minutes (for 9" pan) or 31 minutes (for 8" pan) or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning it onto a wire rack to cool completely,
- Cut the brownies and enjoy!!