This is another dish that my friend suggested. I don’t remember eating this before, but she said it is a good dish that even my kids might like. She wasn’t wrong, even my picky son loved these fritters. Original recipe uses eggs to make the fritters, but I used egg replacer powder instead. The firtters turned out great even without the eggs, they turned out crispy and delicious.
- 2 Zucchini - medium, grated
- 1 tbsp Egg water Replacer - whisked in 3tbsp (or 1 large egg)
- ¼ cup Parsley - finely chopped
- 3 tbsps Mint - finely chopped
- ¼ cup Dill - finely chopped
- 2 ~ 3 Green Onions - finely chopped
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese Feta cheese or
- 1 tsp Paprika
- to taste Salt Pepper &
- 1 cup Flour
- Put the grated zucchini in a colander and add some salt to it. Let it drain for 10~15 minutes. Then squeeze out all the extra moisture and place it in a mixing bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the flour and mix well.
- Finally add the flour slowly stirring it into the zucchini mixture.
- Heat 3tbsp oil in a saute pan. Add ¼cup of batter into the oil and flatten it lightly with the back of a spoon. Cook on medium low flame until the fritters are golden brown on both sides, about 3~4 minutes per side.
- Remove onto paper towel lined plate and serve hot.