Salted Mocha Hot Chocolate is a delicious chocolaty drink perfect to serve on a chilly day. Espresso adds nice mocha flavor to this beverage.
My first post for #Choctoberfest2018 is this delicious Salted Mocha Hot Chocolate Hot Chocolate. Fall is here and the days are slowly getting chillier in our neck of woods. My kids love hot chocolate, so I thought it would be perfect first recipe to make with the Forte Chocolate bars. Please make sure to scroll down to get the coupon code to buy your very own chocolate bars.I was so excited to get chocolate bars from Forte Chocolates, our amazing sponsor for #Choctoberfest2018. They sent me their Milk Sea Salt, 64% and White Swan Espresso. I used the salted milk and espresso white chocolate to make this warm chocolate beverage.Forte Chocolate’s Motto is to ‘Celebrate Life through Chocolate’. What better way to celebrate life but to enjoy this delicious hot chocolate with the family. I loved the combination of salted chocolate and espresso in here.
My kids LOVED it too. Forte chocolate melts beautifully to make this salted mocha hot chocolate super smooth and delicious. Needless to say, the whole family loved this including the kids.
This is a sponsored post. I received chocolate from Forte Chocolate. All opinions in the post are entirely mine.
Salted Mocha Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 4 cups Whole Milk
- 1.5 oz. Forte Sea Salt in Milk Chocolate, chopped
- 1.5 oz. Forte Espresso in White Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp Espresso powder, optional
- As needed Whipped Cream, to serve
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, bring the milk to almost boiling. As soon as the bubbles start to form around the edge of the pan remove from the heat.
- Add the chocolate, coffee powder and stir until all the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the hot chocolate into four mugs. Top each with a swirl or spoonful of whipped cream. Serve immediately.