A warm piece of this Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread is all you want for breakfast or a snack.
Time for yet another edition of Bread Bakers and this month our host is Kelly who blogs at The Passion Kneaded. She wanted us to bake pull apart breads like monkey breads, bubble breads and so on. I wanted to try my hand at making monkey bread but I don’t have a tube pan (I guess I have to add it to my Christmas list). I made this Cinnamon Sugar pull apart bread instead.
I LOVE pull apart breads — they are so much fun to make and much more fun to eat. I already have quite a few pull apart bread recipes on the blog. I especially love this Buttery Garlic pull apart bread, these Golden rolls (perfect for Thanksgiving) and this stunning Yemeni Kubaneh. This Cinnamon Sugar pull apart bread recipe is from Joy the Baker site. I subbed eggs with egg replacer powder and the bread still turned out excellent. The dough is very easy to work with — soft, pliable and perfect to roll. The cinnamon sugar filling is just amazing, but the sugar tends to stick to the pan while baking. But I loved snacking on those sticky burnt bits 🙂
My kids absolutely loved this bread. My daughter said it tasted like a donut and I have to agree with her. They want me to bake this bread every week now 🙂 🙂
- Apple Pecan Streusel Pull Apart Bread from Hostess at Heart
- Bananas Foster Monkey Bread from Food Lust People Love
- Cheese Stuffed Garlic Pull Apart Bread from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Cheesy Pesto Pull Apart Bread from Spill the Spices
- Christmas Tree Bread from Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Chrysanthemum Bread from Ambrosia
- Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread from Cook’s Hideout
- Coffee Pull-Apart Bread from Passion Kneaded
- Coriander Garlic Pull Apart Bread from The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen
- Cranberry Chutney Pull Apart Bread from Spiceroots
- Garlic Pull Apart Bread from Palatable Pastime
- Laadi Pav or Pull Apart Rolls from Sneha’s Recipe
- Overnight Monkey Bread Pudding from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Paneer Pesto Pull Apart Rolls from Veena’s Vegnation
- Pull-Apart Dill Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pumpkin, Garlic, and Sage Pull Apart Bread from Baking Sense
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Pull-Apart Bread from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Savory Breakfast Monkey Bread from Sonlicious
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely bread by following our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated after each event on the #BreadBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to [email protected].