The theme for this month’s ‘BreadBakers’ theme is Breads with Nut Meals and Nut Flours inspired bread, hosted by Cindy at Cindy’s Recipes and Writings. I made some Almond Butter chocolate chip muffins that are perfect for a quick breakfast or a snack. Original recipe is from King Arthur Flour Whole Grain Baking cookbook and it is actually for Peanut Butter muffins. I subbed peanut butter with almond butter and added a little bit of almond flour to the batter. Also I made the recipe vegan by using egg replacer instead of eggs and almond milk (cuddled with apple cider vinegar) instead of buttermilk.My kids loved these muffins. They turned out moist, soft and delicious. You can taste the almond butter and the crunch of sliced almonds on top is a nice bonus. These keep well at room temperature for 4~5 days stored in an airtight container.
Enjoy all these creative breads using nut meals and nut flours from The Bread Bakers Group!
- Almond Blueberry Banana Bread by Stacy at Food Lust People Love.
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins by Pavani at Cook’s Hideout.
- Almond Flour Bread by Robin at A Shaggy Dough Story.
- Almond Flour Sandwich Buns by Gayathri at Gayathri’s Cook Spot.
- Almond Pear Bread by Cindy at Cindy’s Recipes and Writings.
- Carrot Nut Bread by Mayuri at Mayuri’s Jikoni.
- Citrus Bread with Macadamia Nuts by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm.
- Fig and Walnut Bread by Karen at Karen’s Kitchen Stories.
- Fig Date Walnut Bread by Sneha at Sneha’s Recipe.
- Mixed Berry Almond Loaf by Namita at Ambrosia.
- Peanut Brittle Ring Bread by Sharanya at Sara’s Tasty Buds.
- Peanut Butter Breakfast Loaf by Sue at Palatable Pastime.
- Quick Almond Bread by Kalyani at Sizzling Tastebuds.
- Whole Grain Date Walnut Bread by Sona at Spill the Spices.
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely bread by following our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated after each event on the #BreadBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to [email protected]