These Dried Fruit Crackers are addictive and absolutely delicious. They are great addition to a cheese and fruit platter.
We are baking Crackers for this month’s Bread Bakers. Our lovely host for the month, Sue who blogs at Palatable Pastime asked us to bake crackers or crisp lavash of any flavor and with any flour. So I made these lightly sweet and absolutely addictive Dried fruit Crackers.I went straight to King Arthur flour website to look for cracker recipes and they sure had quite a few of them. But these dried fruit crackers caught my eye because they are slightly sweeter and I prefer sweet snacks to savory ones. Also I knew my raisins and dry fruit loving kids would love these.
These dried fruit crackers are crisp and are studded with nuggets of dried fruit. They are flavored with ground coriander — yup you read that right, it’s ground coriander. I was a little worried if the crackers will be too savory tasting for my taste, but it’s very subtle.My kids didn’t even pick up on the spice. They absolutely loved them and have been snacking on them ever since. These dried fruit crackers are great with cheese and they make a great addition to any cheese and fruit platter (and with some wine, yes – please). Check out these extra crunchy crackers recipe too.
Don’t forget to check out what Crackers the other bread bakers have made for this month’s event:
- Coconut Cheese Crackers from Gayathri’s Cook Spot
- Crispy Homemade Cheddar Crackers from Palatable Pastime
- Dried Fruit Crackers from Cook’s Hideout
- Easy Homemade Oyster Crackers from Food Lust People Love
- Freshly Baked Methi Crackers from The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen
- Garlicky Chickpea Flour Crackers from Ambrosia
- Parmesan Herb Crackers from Spill the Spices
- Sourdough Crackers with Chilli and Garlic from Sonlicious
- Sourdough Crackers with Gruyère and Thyme from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Spicy Popcorn Crisps from What Smells So Good?
- Spicy Potato Crackers from Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Sweet & Savory Crackers from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Vegan Herbed Crackers from Sizzling Tastebuds
- Vegan Whole Wheat Crackers from Sneha’s Recipe
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all our of lovely bread by following our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated after each event on the #BreadBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to [email protected].